Multi Mine Minecraft Mod by AtomicStryker.
Description: Mutli Mine 1.10.2 allows you to continue mining a block even if you stop in the middle of mining it and switch to another block. Notch has mentioned adding this functionality into the full game at some point, but until then, you will have to use this mod.
Multi Mine can come in handy a lot, especially if you're mining blocks which take a long time to mine. (Like obsidian) Also, if you are mining a block, but need to do something else (like fight off a monster that spawned nearby, or maybe your pick ran out and you need to craft a new one) you don't have to start mining the block all over, you can continue where you left off.
How to Download and Install the MultiMine mod for Minecraft:
1. Download the MultiMine Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2
2. Download ModLoader
3. Open .minecraft/bin (how to find your .minecraft folder)
4. Open Minecraft.jar using Winrar, or another similar program.
5. Delete the META INF folder located inside.
6. Drag the mod loader files into Minecraft.jar
7. Drag the MultiMine mod files into Minecraft.jar
8. Close out of the windows
9. Open Minecraft.