Since GTA V has been announced, there have been many rumors and predictions circulating around the internet, but nothing has been confirmed. Here is a list that has been circulating around the internet.
Just remember, don't take these as 100% fact, but they do give a pretty realistic idea of what GTA V will be like..
- GTA V will be four times bigger than GTA IV, with settings including countryside, a forest and beaches. It apparently takes as much as 15 minutes to get from the center of the game’s city to the forest on its outskirts.
- The lead will be a 30 something black man.
- The game features all new animations and visuals, which will mark a big improvement on those found in GTA IV.
- Responsiveness has been greatly improved.
- There are more than 100 important, or semi-important non-playable characters.
- Your character’s skills controlling vehicles will improve with experience.
- Animals will be featured in the game environment for the first time.
- Weapons available include remote mines, flamethrowers, trip wires, claymores, swords and axes
- Cops will use tear gas, attack dogs and riot gear among other items. Pursuits will be more realistic.
- Cars will need to be refuelled.
- Players can blow up cars by shooting a trail of gasoline.
- Ability to fly planes.
- You can use random civilians as human shields.
- Social mini games are gone, but games like basketball and weight training are necessary to build player stamina.
- You can take part in underground cage fights and arm wrestling competitions.
- You can make home made weapons.
- You can lock doors and barricade yourself into buildings.
- The weather will affect gameplay.
- The game will feature large scale interior environments which include shopping malls, hospitals, police stations and sprawling underground sewers.