X-Ray Mod for Minecraft by crazyb.
Description: X-ray as the name says is a tool that makes selected blocks transparent letting you see what you want.
You can use it to find needed materials, check out what is wrong with your redstone circuit creations and more.
NOTE: Currently this mod changes Minecraft's *.class files making it not compatible with some mods. I'm almost sure that it cannot be changed but I'm still looking for a solution.
- Install Risugami's mod loader.
- Download the package below and extract it.
- Open .minecraft\bin folder.
- Open the "minecraft.jar" file with a archive manager program(7 zip, winrar etc).
- Drag the extracted files to the archive and overwrite if needed.
- If you didn't already, delete the META-INF folder from the archive.
- (Optional) Download and install Lahwran's NoVoidFog mod which deletes fog deep undergound.
You can find the download links for the Xray mod at the MinecraftForum