SkyUI Skyrim Mod by SkyUI Team.
Description: SkyUI is mod that aims to improve Skyrim's User Interface by making it easier to use with mouse and keyboard, less wasteful of available screen space and nicer to look at.
It does all of this while keeping true to the style of the original UI, so new and old components are integrated seamlessly.
- Finding a good balance between 'dumbed down' and 'information overkill'.
- Easy installation and setup by providing a user-friendly installer with the Nexus Mod Manager.
- Great customization support by using a separate configuration file.
- Blending features in as good as possible - players shouldn't feel reminded that they're using a mod.
- The player inventory has been changed from the original two-list-layout to a single big panel. Included features:
- Icons to replace the text-based category column. Selectable from 3 different icon themes (curved, straight, Celtic).
- Mini icons for each item type.
- Smaller fonts, so more entries can be displayed at once.
- Extra columns to include additional item information. Examples are weight and value in general, and damage or armor rating for specific categories.
- Sortable columns to order items by a specific stat. Multi-state columns to sort by value/weight ratio, and to quickly quickly single out equipped, stolen, enchanted or poisoned items.
- Additional status icons to flag stolen, enchanted and poisoned items.
- Full-text search through the inventory.
- Intuitive and efficient keyboard navigation, as well as support for controllers.
- Support for exotic resolutions. Tested from 800x600 to 5760x2160.
- Fully configurable column layout and text formatting.