Crash Time 4 seamlessly integrates a brutal, bone crunching physics engine that delivers intense crashes and collisions with an extensive story mode (with a wide variety of different challenges and game modes), over 40 high octaine, fully customisable, fully destructible cars, state-of-the-art graphic and visual effects and 8 player multi-player modes for online multiplayer mayhem.
The story mode in Crash Time 4 combines blockbuster action sequences with a rich cinematic driving experience. You are immersed deep into the roles of 2 top detectives who are on the hunt for a ruthless crime syndicate – a powerful storyline with heart pounding action throughout, set in a completely open world city across 5 different scenarios (Highway, Harbour, Forest, Valleys and Police training facility).
Crash Time 4 also features integrated network play for online multiplayer mayhem – with up to 8 players. Race head to head either online or via split screen in over 40 different high speed cars on a wide variety of detailed tracks and variable terrains.
Crash Time 4 (as the name suggests) excels in the crashes/smashes/collisions departments which results in hours and hours of replayablity even after you have completed the story mode. YouTube already features some very creative and inventive crashes which have been created using the Crash Time 4 demo (available now on Xbox Live Marketplace).
Crash Time 4 is set to release April 27th 2012. It is currently available as a demo on Xbox Live and has an average rating of 4.5/5 (with over 1,300 ratings).
For more information on Crash Time 4 visit crashtime4.com
- Brutal, bone shaking physics engine delivering intense crashes and collisions
- Blockbuster action sequences delivering a rich cinematic driving experience across an extensive story mode (with a wide variety of different challenges and game modes)
- A powerful storyline with heart pounding action throughout, set in an open world city
- A choice of more than 40 high octaine, fully destructible, fully customisable vehicles (20 on Nintendo 3DS)
- Spectacular stunts and breathtaking crashes
- Real time challenges ensure high replay value
- State-of-the-art graphics and visual effects deliver a grand sense of scale
- Highway & Streets give you more than 100 km of race track
- Integrated network play for online multiplayer mayhem – with up to 8 players (PS3, Xbox and PC only)
- Five different scenarios: Highway, Harbor, Forest, Valleys, Police training
- Five unique modes: Campaign and Single Mission, Time Attack, Crash Haste (stop the criminals) and Rush Hour (race through the traffic)
- Eight mission types: Race, locate a suspect, pursuit, escort a vehicle, avoid damage, stunts and more!