Here is a list of the ore you can find while mining in Minecraft. Note that in order to use this ore, you must first smelt it in a furnace.
- Coal Ore - Coal is the most common ore and is used to create torches, as fuel for burning in the furnace, and more. Coal is usually found at all elevations in the game world.
- Iron Ore - Iron Ore is used to create powerful Iron tools. The iron Pickaxe can mine almost as fast a diamond axe but doesn't last as long.
- Redstone - Redstone is usually found deep in the game world, and is used to make advanced technical builds.
- Gold Ore - This ore is used to create rail boosters in Minecraft, as well as many other things.
- Lapis Lazuli - Lapiz can be used to create special blocks.
- Diamond Ore - The most rare ore in the game, found deep underground below 16.
- Nether Quartz - This ore is found in the Nether.
If you would like to contribute to this list, please post a comment below. Thanks for visiting.