Here is a Terraria tutorial on how to create a sprite of any image you want just by using paint! (Usable for Terraria or any other reasons) Tutorial submitted by vinsentcloud. (Click each tutorial example image for the full size)
- The first thing you want to do is find an image you want to pixelate
- We will be using this image as an example:
- Open the image in paint, or any other image editing program that includes a gridline feature.
- Once it's open, enable the gridline feature. (In paint you click View, then select Gridline) like so:
- Now resize your image and make it as small as you can without distorting the image.
- Now that your image is small you can use the enabled grid to replicate it into a even smaller gun.
- Use the larger image as an example.
- The dropper tool helps for coloration as well.
- Now that we have our sprite, we can now customize and change it to our will. (add fire / water / electric / or other effects)
All done. Enjoy your new sprite making powers!