Bioshock Infinite - Kinetoscopes and Telescopes Locations Guide by Chalze71
Voxophone Locations: - Chapter 2: Welcome Center 1. Love the Sinner: Before the baptism, once you first reach Columbia, go to the left (the confession area), and then right. At the base of the candles is the voxophone. 2. Undeserving: In Hudson’s, to the right
of Comstock’s massive statue.
Behind the desk, next to the safe on the floor.
3. Everyman All at Once: After the parade and the bridge is lowered, head up the small stair case and take a left. Continue up some more stairs to a garden area. In the back of the area, on a table is the voxophone.
4. For I Am Lonely Too: After the getting Possession Vigor and the coin toss, continue past the policeman talking to a weird statue on the right (it changes as you approach). At the base of the statue is the voxophone. - Chapter 3: Raffle Square 5. Solution to Your Problems: After the raffle, you’ll fight past several policemen. When you get to the _ machine, there will be two cages to the left. In between them you’ll find the voxophone. - Chapter 4: Comstock Center Rooftops 6. Half a Jew: After you get the Shield, it will be in the kitchen, on the counter, to the left.
7. Otis’ Nimble Fingers: After you get the Machine Gun, there a building with skylights. You can either break one of the sky lights and drop in, you use the skyhook, turn around, and dismount onto a balcony and go through a door. Go down the stair case to the second floor and there will be a room at the end of the hall on the right. On a book shelf to the left will be the voxophone.
8. A New Hunt: After exiting the house with all the printing presses, continue straight ahead to the stage. Sitting on the stage in the chair is the voxophone.
9. The Gift of the Emancipator: Enter the Raven Building. You’ll see a statue of John Wilkes Booth in the center of the lobby. Go to the left and the voxophone will be sitting on the bar. 10. The Lie of the Emancipator: After you clear out all the Raven followers from the main chapel. Face the pews and it will be a row back on the left.
11. Symbols of Our Lady: After riding the elevator, you’ll come to a projection room. There is a room to the left. At the back of the room on last desk is the voxophone. - Chapter 5: Monument Island Getaway 12. Another Ark for Another Time: While riding the skyrail, you’ll come to a point where you have to get off to move some boxcars out of the way. To the right, there is a desk in the back that has the voxophone sitting on it. - Chapter 6: Monument Tower 13. Tiger by the Tail: Once you enter the main facility (after you hook yourself over the gate), immediately look left. There will be a line of lockers. Inside the open one is the voxophone.
14. To: R. Thompson RE: Fuses : After going past the room with Siphon Machine (the device with three glass cases and three levers), there will be a room to the left that looks kind of like a doctor’s office. The voxophone will be on the table directly in front of you to the right.
15. A Reward Deferred: In the room with the machine that looks like it is surrounded by speakers, on the desk below the chalkboard when you first enter the room.
16. The Source of Her Power: In the last observation room, the library, sitting on the chair on the right. - Chapter 7: Battleship Bay 17. Born in the River: In the first area, head to the back. It is under the red and white cart.
18. Heaven: When you get to the first vending machine in the area and Elizabeth gives you your first coin, go straight ahead through some double doors that do not have writing on them. In the laundry basket will be the voxophone.
19. A Doc’s Loyalty: In the White, Men’s restroom at the back of the amusement center, to the left of the sinks.
20. Take Her Alive: After the battle at the ticketing office, go through the now open gates the cops came through. Take a right and it will be on the desk directly in front of you.
21. The Golden Path to Heaven: There will be a ticket office to your left, the gondola with Elizabeth to your right. Go through the double doors directly in front of you and then down the stairs to the basement. Around, under the stairs is the voxophone. - Chapter 8: Soldier’s Field 22. A Place in the World: In the first area, to the left, there is a door that requires a lock pick to enter. Thankfully, there is a lock pick right there. Have Elizabeth pick the lock and then head to the back room. It is in
the safe to your right.
23. I am His Mirror: Inside the ice cream shop.
24. Viewing the Infinite: Inside the Founder’s Bookstore, up the stairs in the back. - Chapter 9: Hall of Heroes (Going there) 25. Never Seen the Face: Once you enter the Hall of Heroes, stay to the left. There is a door that requires locking picking. On the other side is a turret. The voxophone is sitting on one of the desks to the right.
26. A True Soldier: After exiting the first building, go into the building on the right (the one with a cannon in the lobby). Go up to the top of the stairs and follow the railing. You will see it next to a carbine gun.
27. Vox Contraband Inventory: In the Fellow Traveler Restaurant, in the back kitchen, hanging off the cabinet.
28. Their Sun is Setting: Find the Vox code book from the building with the cannon (in the cannon mouth) and then head to the Fellow Traveler Restaurant. In back right, first look at the code written on the wall to decipher it, then go next bathroom and tip the hat on the stand. A door will open, go through and down the stairs and the voxophone will be on the table.
29. A Final Stand: After taking the sky line up to the entrance to the Hall of Heroes, check out the trolley down in the station. In the back, it is sitting on a chair. - Chapter 10: Hall of Heroes (Inside) 30. Comrades of Necessity: Near the very beginning, at the cross roads, go to the left. On the right side, there will be a coat check like room. Go through the door at the end of the hall and look left. It will be sitting on the desk in front of you.
31. Unconditional: In the First Lady exhibit, the murder of lady Comstock (statue of Daisy Fitzroy holding red rope to the left part of the screen as you enter). Go to the right. On the chair is the voxophone. - Chapter 11: Hall of Heroes (Gift Shop) 32. A Soldier’s Death: When you get back to the main courtyard, there will be a battle and the wall will read “We Deserve a Soldier’s Death”. After the battle, go through the door to the left to a workshop area. It will be on the workbench. - Chapter 12: Hall of Heroes (The Return) 33. Calling You Out: Upon return to Soldiers Field, use the sky rails above you (which for some reason you couldn’t use before) and use them to get to the second story balcony of the hotel. Use shock jokey to open the gate enter the door. In the back room, there will be two bodies and the voxophone is on the bed. - Chapter 13: Finkton Docks 34. God’s Blueprint: When you first get to the area, go into the building to the left (Delivery Office). It will be on the left side between two desks. - Chapter 14: Beggar’s Wharf 35. Shame of my Service: After Elizabeth travels through a tear, turn around. On what is your now right hand side, there will be an alcove beside the main door you came in. The voxophone will be sitting on the desk. - Chapter 15: Worker Induction Center 36. A Product Like Any Other: In the main room, on the desk in the center office.
37. Seed of Life: In the basement, near the service elevator, there is an open locker to the right of the elevator. The voxophone is in there. - Chapter 16: Plaza of Zeal 38. The Invisible Color: At the back left of the area, by some train cars carrying logs. It will be leaning up against a chair on the far wall.
39. We’ve Need of a Shepherd: In the entrance to Chen-Lin’s gunsmith shop. It is on the table directly in front of you as you enter to room. - Chapter 17: Good Time Club 40. Changing my Tune: In the dressing room after your “audition” for Fink. On one of the dressing tables. 41. His Design for Cruelty: Directly after the projection room, when you first enter the cell block. Look to the right, it will be sitting on a stool. - Chapter 18: Plaza of Zeal (Other Reality) 42. A Truer Alliance: Using the code book found in Good Times Club, go to the code in the outside dock area through the lock pick door (back left corner from the Good Time Club). Decipher and open a secret compartment. The voxophone is inside.
- Chapter 19: Shanty Town
43. Fanning a Flame: In the basement of the Graveyard Shift bar (back left and down the stairs) on a workbench.
44. Trapped: Facing the impound, it will be on highest, furthest right platform. You’ll have to ride the sky rail to get there. - Chapter 20: Bull House Impound 45. That Goddamn Key: On the second floor of the main room where a battle takes place, there is a back office directly opposite the entrance you came in. Go into that room and there is an office in the back left with the voxophone sitting on the desk.
46. Terminated: In the same room as 44, first floor. It is in the interrogation room, underneath a desk. The interrogation room is to the left of the entrance you came in (left, left around the room).
47. Kindling: After going through the tear, there is a desk you will pass on the way out with the “Columbia Authority” emblem behind it. The voxophone is on the desk. - Chapter 21: Shanty Town (Other Reality) 48. That Eternal Shore: Outside the Graveyard Shift Bar, there is a downed handyman with a couple of vox posing for a photo. It will be leaning against the handyman. 49. Drawing Dead: Inside the Graveyard Shift Bar, on the main counter. - Chapter 22: Finkton Proper 50. All Debts Paid: In the entrance to Chen-Lin’s gunsmith shop, to the left of the now blocked gunsmith shop - Chapter 23: Factory 51. A Child Needs a Protector: After riding up the elevator and having the Vox turn on you, there will be a voxophone in that room in the far right on a table.
52. Apology: After Elizabeth kills Fitzroy, go into the room and take a right. Here you will find Fink’s body with a voxophone next to it. - Chapter 24: Port Prosperity 53. Coming for Comstock: After the gondola ride, you will walk down a narrow hallway after a couple of vending machines (just before the Salty Oyster). To the left will a corpse and some writing saying “The Founder’s Will Bleed”. The voxophone is just below it.
54. Whispers Through the Wall: In the “Grand Central Depot”, turn left from where you came in. There will be office area. In back closest is the voxophone (across from the safe).
55. A Window: Inside the Founder’s bookstore on the first floor. From the entrance, look right and it will be on the shelf.
56. Sally: In the basement of the Founder’s bookstore, on the table in the center.
57. One and the Same: After getting voxophone 55, head back to the Salty Oyster. Under the cash register is a button (inactive before). Press it, and the double doors in front of you will open. On the counter in the back is the voxophone. - Chapter 25: Downtown Emporia 58. A City Suspended: In the very first area, after the battle, take the sky rail to the far ledge from where you came in. There will be a door requiring lock picking. On the other side, on the floor between two crates is the voxophone.
59. Out of the Thin Air: Near the Memorial Gardens, there is a house that is rising and falling along the broken path. On one side, the wall has a hole you can jump through to get in. Inside, next to the piano is the voxophone.
60. Penpal: At Comstock’s gate, there is a statue of Lady Comstock.
Around the base of the statue is the voxophone.
61. The True Color of my Skin: Inside the Café New Eden, near the pedestrian bridge, requires lock picking.
62. Beyond Redemption: In the area with the snipers, there is an open lounge. In the basement are a couple of Vox tormenting a bartender. After you take care of them, the voxophone will be wedged up between a crate and the wall.
63. Child of Science: Inside Lutece Lab, first floor. Will appear on the floor after opening the tear.
64. On the Entropy of Genes: Inside Lutece Lab, first floor. Past the contraption the tear was near, there is a kitchen. The voxophone is on the table within.
65. A Theory on our “Death”: Inside Luctece Lab, second floor. Inside the bedroom on the far side of the bed. Between the bed and the bedside table. - Chapter 26: Bank of the Prophet 66. The Imagination of God: After the first room, down to the back and then left. Follow the corridor all the way to the end, and there will be a vox code. Assuming you got the code book from the basement of Hudson’s shop in Downtown Emporia, it will open a secret panel with the voxophone inside.
67. No Longer: In the deposit room, on the left, behind the pickable safe.
68. A Broken Circle: On the statue base after the tear dissipates. - Chapter 27: Downtown Emporia (Returning) 69. The Customer is Late: After opening the last tear in the photo shop. It will appear on the table beside you. - Chapter 28: Comstock House Atrium 70. A Leash: In elevator after the first boy of silence (the guy with the horns on his head that shrieks and sends the president drones after you).
71. The Value of Choice: In the crematorium (“Where We Weep”) past the second boy of silence near the torture chair where the tear is.
72. Debts: In the same room as the fourth boy of silence. Go to the far wall from where you came in, there will be a table against a pillar with the voxophone on it. - Chapter 29: Warden’s Office 73. A Last Chance: Far end of the Warden’s office on the first floor next to a projector projecting nothing.
74. Smothered in the Crib: In the chair, next to the main switch in the warden’s office.
75. Ending It: After flipping the switch in the warden’s office, it will be in the elevator you have to take down. - Chapter 30: The Operating Theater 76. Pavlov’s Bell: After freeing Elizabeth, go lock pick door opposite the turrets (opposite of where you are meant to go). It will be sitting on the desk at the top of the stairs. - Chapter 31: Hand of the Prophet (docks) 77. An Ultimatum: On the far side of the courtyard where you have your battle before boarding the Hand of the Prophet airship, there is a door that requires lock picking. Go in and to the left and there will be the voxophone in that room on a desk. - Chapter 32: Hanger Deck 78. What’s Done is Done: On the second level of the airship, go to where the button to clear the sky rail to the third level is. Turn around and proceed down the stairs to a room that requires a lock pick. Go through and proceed straight through until you get to a table with a chalkboard and a flag draping off of it. The voxophone is on the table. - Chapter 33: Engineering Deck 79. The Mirror of Sin: After the scene with Comstock, proceed up the catwalk. When you get to the middle, there will be two doors on either side of a center bubble. Go through the one to your left, and look right. There will be a desk with the voxophone on it.
80. The Prophet is Dying: Same as 78, only go through the right door and it will be sitting on the bed. Kinetoscopes and Telescopes Locations: - Chapter 2: Welcome Center 1. Father Comstock’s Gift of Prophesy: After the baptism In Hudson’s, to the right of Comstock’s massive statue. To the right of the man getting his shoe shined.
2. Beware the False Shepard: After the parade and the bridge is lowered, head up the small staircase. In front of you is a Grocery Store. To the left of the entrance, against the wall is the kinetoscope.
3. Telescope 1: After you get your telegram, go the left past the benches to find the telescope.
4. The Envy of All his Peers: Across from the man talking about vigors as you first enter the fair grounds. - Chapter 4: Comstock Center Roof Tops 5. The Prophet Stands Up to Foes – Within and Without!: After entering the Blue Ribbon Restaurant at the beginning of the chapter, it will be directly in front of you.
6. We Secede from the So-Called ‘Union’: To the right of the last one.
7. A Look Back at Opening Day: To the left of number 5.
8. Danger on All Sides: After exiting the house with printing presses, turn right and walk past the vending machine. To the left will be a white stand. Behind it is the kinetoscope.
9. Telescope 2: At the end of the chapter, when you see the entrance to Monument Island Getaway, there will be a telescope on the back of the hoverboat to your left. - Chapter 5: Monument Island Getaway 10. Uncanny Mystery in Columbia: As soon as you enter the area, turn right and it will be against the wall in the center.
11. Telescope 3: You will come across the first skyrail. As you are going, you will reach the lowest point and be attacked by two enemies. Dismount and take care of them. On the balcony, facing the way you came will be the telescope. - Chapter 7: Battleship Bay 12. Battleship Bay: In the first hallway where you see the poster for the airship, go around the corner and it will be against the wall to your right before re-entering the beach.
13. Heaven: Past the first vending machine you see in this area, where Elizabeth gives you a coin. Proceed straight ahead through the double doors without writing on them. It will be in the laundry basket on the floor.
14. DUPLICATE: A Look Back at Opening Day: After entering the amusement center, go the left. Against the center block, it will be on the far end.
15. DUPLICATE: The Prophet Stands Up to Foes - Within and Without: To the
right of the previous one.
16. DUPLICATE: We Secede from the So-Called ‘Union’ : To the right of the previous one.
17. Solving the Irish Problem: At the back of the amusement center past the white restrooms.
18. Telescope 4: Directly across from the entrance to Soldier’s Field at the top of the stairs. - Chapter 8: Soldier’s Field 19. A City in the Sky? Impossible!” : In the first area, head down the stairs to the right, past the vending machine. It will be on the far wall.
20. The Mighty Songbird Patrols the Skies!: Next the ice cream shop. - Chapter 9: Hall of Heroes (Going There) 21. Who are the Vox People: After exiting the first building, go into the building on the right. To the left of the cannon, after the last set of seats before the gift shop.
22. Who Needs the Power Company?: Just before going inside the Hall of Heroes, look to the right, against that far wall is the kinetoscope. - Chapter 11: Hall of Heroes (Gift Shop) 23. The Lamb is the Future of the City: After entering the gift shop, look to the left side of the entrance arch.
24. Behold a Miracle Child – A Prophecy is Fulfilled: Same as above, only on the right.
25. A City Mourns…: In the center of the gift shop along the central circle wall. - Chapter 12: Hall of Heroes (The Return) 26. DUPLICATE: A City Mourns…: At the entrance to the Lady’s aerodome after a short skirmish, find this kinetoscope under the staircase. - Chapter 15: Worker Induction Center 27. Telescope 4: After Elizabeth pulls you up, go to left side of the area (near the hoverboat). It will give you a view of the factory.
28. The Path of the Vox Populi…” After entering through the main doors, go to the left. It will be between to couches on the left wall. - Chapter 17: Good Time Club 29. Crime Comes to Shanty-Town…: At the top of the stairs, next to the vending machine.
30. The First Lady: On the main floor, across from the stage, next to the bathrooms and a vending machine.
31. Gun-Smith Set Free: It is the same one as 29 only on the opposite side of the vending machine, but since you’re in a different universe, it’s different kinetoscope message. - Chapter 19: Shanty Town 32. Telescope 5: This one is tricky. It is right above where you come into the front of the impound. You have to ride the sky rail taking you up toward the left. Looking back to where you came into the area (away from the impound entrance) you’ll see a sky hook that you can latch onto. After that, there is another one above a balcony that above where you came it. Drop down, and it will be in the center facing the impound. - Chapter 20: Bull House Impound 33. Fitzroy Spotted!: In the first hall you enter, go to just before the door that says “Colubmia Authority” above it (first set of double doors). There will be an open alcove to your right. The kinetoscope is in there between a couple of desks. - Chapter 22: Finkton Proper 34. Telescope 6: After destroying the zeppelin, head up the main double staircase to the entrance to The Factory chapter. It will be in the middle of the two stairs at the top. - Chapter 23: Factory 35. Telescope 7: At the back of the Factory where you face the handyman, near where the tesela coil is. - Chapter 24: Port Prosperity 36. Telescope 8: There is a telescope on the right side of the platform right before the gondola you take. You will see the “Welcome to Emporia” sign in the distance.
37. Lutece’s Brother Arrives in Columbia: Located in the back of the Salty Oyster next to the restrooms. - Chapter 25: Downtown Emporia 38. DUPLICATE: Solving the Irish Problem: Directly across from Memorial Gardens
39. DUPLICATE: Telescope: To the left of 38.
- Chapter 26: Bank of the Prophet 40. DUPLICATE: A Look Back at Opening Day: Near the entrance, under the banner reading “The Rise of Columbia”
41. DUPLICATE: The Prophet Stands Up to Foes – Within and Without!”: To the right of 40.
42. DUPLICATE: We Secede from the So-Called ‘Union’: To the right of 41. - Chapter 28: Comstock House Atrium 43. Sunrise: After the second boy of silence, go in the opposite direction that the guide arrow tells you to go (left out the elevator) and it will be against the last pillar.
44. Hummingbirds: Just past the two turrets against the back wall. Just before the room with all the dissembled patriot robots.
45. Battleship Falls: In the hall right after the projection room (“Where We Learn”) and just before the Warden’s Office