Here are the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Unlockables.
Reach the indicated level in Multiplayer mode to unlock the corresponding weapon(s), equipment, streak(s), perk(s), and/or wildcard:
Perks: You can you can choose a total of six perks, but this limits the amount of customization you can do for your class. You can also choose no perks from the perks list, and instead focus more on equipment and weapon attachments. By default, you can choose three perks for your class, one from each slot. Wildcards allow you to choose one extra perk per slot for a total of six perks. However, this will use all your Wildcards and take 3 + 3 + 3 allocation points, which leaves you with only one weapon without attachments and no equipment. Perks do not affect your weapons stats. For example, you will have to use attachments to increase accuracy or deeper bullet penetration. There are also no Pro perks in the game.
Scorestreaks: Killstreaks have been replaced with Scorestreaks, which are earned by killing enemies, assisting teammates, and completing different objectives. For example, a normal kill gets you 100 points, but capturing a flag gets you 200 points. You will also get points when your teammates kill enemies while your UAV is active. For example, the UAV can be called in at 375 points, but you will need 1,200 points to call in the VTOL Warship. You can equip a maximum of three Scorestreak rewards at the same time. Your Scorestreak resets to zero when you die. The equipped Scorestreak rewards can be earned multiple times in one life, but they need to be used before the Scorestreak loops around for the second time or each Scorestreak reward will be replaced/wasted with the same reward again.
Wildcards: You get 10 allocation points to use on weapons, equipment, and perks with each Create-A-Class. Each weapon, weapon attachment, perk, and equipment uses 1 allocation point, but you can only spend 10 allocation points per class. If you do not use any perks, that will save you three points, which can then be used to equip more weapon attachments or grenades. You could also carry only a secondary weapon with two attachments, have four perks, and one grenade. You could also optionally choose up to three Wildcards for your class, which in turn give various options to customize your class even further. For example, by default your primary weapon can be equipped with two attachments, but with the Primary Gunfighter Wildcard, the weapon can be equipped with three attachments. Each Wildcard uses 1 allocation point. Some Wildcards, like the Perk Greed, require you to select an additional perk, which also uses 1 extra point. If you want to have six perks, the first three perks require 3 points, and after that each additional one requires 2 points (1 for the Wildcard + 1 for the perk), for a total of 9 allocation points. However, this would leave you with only 1 point to spend on a weapon.
- MTAR (AR)
- SWAT-556 (AR)
- Type 25 (AR)
- MP7 (SMG)
- PDW-57 (SMG)
- MK48 (LMG)
- QBB LMG (LMG)
- R870 MCS (Shotgun)
- Saiga 12 (Shotgun)
- DSR-50 (Sniper)
- SVU-AS (Sniper)
- Five-Seven (Pistol)
- TAC-45 (Pistol)
- FHJ-18 AA (Launcher)
- SMAW (Launcher)
- Hardline (Perk 1): Allows you to earn bonus points for each action you take, which in turn earns you Scorestreak rewards faster. For example, capturing an enemy flag gives you 200 points, but with Hardline you get 250 points.
- Lightweight (Perk 1): Allows you to move faster than normal. You also take no damage from falling.
- Cold Blooded (Perk 2): Makes you invisible to enemy targeting systems, which include equipment such as the Dual Band, Target Finder, Sensor Grenade, and MMS. Enemy player-controlled air support Scorestreak rewards also cannot target you normally.
- Toughness (Perk 2): You flinch less when shot by the enemy.
- Dexterity (Perk 3): Makes you climb ladders and mantle over obstacles, such as gates, 50% faster than normal. You can also aim faster after sprinting and recover quicker from melee strikes.
- Extreme Conditioning (Perk 3): Allows you to sprint 2x longer than normal.
- Perk 1 Greed (Wildcard): Allows you to choose one extra perk to the Perk 1 slot.
- Grenade (Lethal)
- Semtex (Lethal)
- Concussion Grenade (Tactical)
- Smoke Grenade (Tactical)
- Blind Eye (Perk 1): AI-controlled air support Scorestreaks cannot detect you. Some air support Scorestreaks can be player-controlled at anytime, which means they are still able to attack you if the AI is overridden.
- Sensor Grenade (Tactical): While active, it emits a radar ping that detects any enemies in its radius.
- UAV (Streak - 375 points): Shows enemies on the radar as red dots for 30 seconds. The UAV can be shot down by the enemy.
- Hunter Killer (Streak - 400 points): Deploys a flying drone that seeks out and tries to destroy the nearest enemy player or vehicle.
- Care Package (Streak - 450 points): Gives you a random Scorestreak reward. The Care Package can also be hacked by the enemy team.
- Lightning Strike (Streak - 550 points): You can choose three locations on the map for a coordinated strike.
- Dragonfire (Streak - 725 points): Allows you to remote-control a quadrotor droid that is equipped with a lightweight machine gun. The Dragonfire is lightly armored, allowing it to easily be shot down by the enemy.
- VTOL Warship (Streak - 1,200 points): Allows you to be the gunner of a powerful VTOL Warship.
- Fast Hands (Perk 2): Allows you to swap your weapons faster than normal -- equipment and grenades can also be used faster. You can also safely throw back enemy grenades.
- Sentry Gun (Streak - 600 points): An advanced Sentry Gun that once deployed, automatically attacks enemies. It can be remote-controlled at anytime.
- Perk 2 Greed (Wildcard): Allows you to choose one extra perk to the Perk 2 slot.
- EMP Grenade (Tactical): Can disable and destroy deployed equipment. It is so powerful that it can also destroy low-flying air support within its blast radius.
- Lodestar (Streak - 1,150 points): Allows you to launch multiple missiles from the Lodestar aircraft at enemies on the ground.
- LSAT (LMG)
- Perk 3 Greed (Wildcard): Allows you to choose one extra perk to the Perk 3 slot.
- Engineering (Perk 3): Allows you to see all enemy equipment glowing red through walls. This perk also delays enemy explosives that were triggered by you. You can also booby trap Care Packages or randomly change the Care Packages content, trying to get something better.
- Guardian (Streak - 500 points): After the Guardian dish is deployed, it projects a microwave field that stuns enemies by slowing them down and making their vision blurry.
- Vector (SMG)
- Combat Axe (Lethal)
- Overkill (Wildcard): Allows you to use your primary weapon as a secondary weapon.
- RC-XD (Streak - 325 points): Allows you to remote-control a small car that is packed with explosives. The RC-XD can be detonated at will, but enemies can also shoot to destroy it.
- B23R (Pistol)
- Secondary Gunfighter (Wildcard): Allows you to equip a second attachment to your secondary weapon.
- Tactical Mask (Perk 3): Makes you more immune to Flash and Concussion grenades, including Shock Charges. This only reduces the effect and does not mitigate them completely.
- Stealth Chopper (Streak - 850 points): An advanced chopper that circles around the map hunting and killing enemies, but it does not appear on the enemy radar.
- FAL (AR)
- Primary Gunfighter (Wildcard): Allows you to equip a third attachment to your primary weapon.
- Shock Charge (Tactical): Electrocutes and stuns enemies that get near it.
- Hellstorm Missile (Streak - 525 points): Allows you to remotely control one missile to the ground. The missile can be scattered into a cluster bomb at will.
- Crossbow (Special)
- Tactician (Wildcard): Allows you to choose a Tactical grenade in place of your Lethal grenade. This Wildcard does not allow you to carry any Lethal equipment.
- Black Hat PDA (Tactical): Allows you to hack equipment and Care Packages, and disable enemy vehicles.
- Hard Wired (Perk 2): Makes you immune to enemy Counter UAV's and EMPs. While the EMP does not affect you, you still cannot call in Scorestreak rewards.
- AGR Drone (Streak - 800 points): The AGR (autonomous ground robot) is air-dropped into the battlefield, and it automatically attacks enemies. It can also be remote-controlled at anytime. The AGR is heavily armored and has a powerful machine gun and rocket launcher.
- MSMC (SMG)
- Danger Close (Wildcard): Allows you to take a second Lethal equipment.
- Bouncing Betty (Lethal)
- Flashbang Grenade (Tactical)
- Warthog (Streak - 1,025 points): Calls in an A-10 Thunderbolt that provides air support by doing several strafe runs on the map.
- M27 (AR)
- Executioner (Pistol)
- Flak Jacket (Perk 1): You take less explosive damage, which allows you to survive (at full health) most explosive weapons that are used directly against you.
- Counter-UAV (Streak - 475 points): Temporarily disables the enemy radar for 30 seconds. The Counter-UAV drone can be shot down by the enemy.
- KSG (Shotgun)
- Assault Shield (Special)
- Trophy System (Tactical)
- Death Machine (Streak - 600 points): Gives you a powerful minigun that can take out enemies with a couple of hits. The Death Machine lasts until it runs out of ammo, even after dying. The Scorestreak can be reactivated, and the ammo count will resume where it left off.
- Chicom CQB (SMG)
- HAMR (LMG)
- Dead Silence (Perk 3): Makes you more silent by reducing the sound made by your footsteps, jumps, and falls.
- EMP Systems (Streak - 1,050 points): Temporarily disables enemy electronics -- enemy players will have no HUD (head-up display) and cannot call in Scorestreak rewards.
- SCAR (AR)
- RPG-7 (Launcher)
- C4 (Lethal)
- Orbital VSAT (Streak - 900 points): Shows enemies on the radar and the direction they are facing in real time. The Orbital VSAT cannot be shot down.
- Ballista (Sniper)
- KAP-40 (Pistol)
- Scavenger (Perk 2): Allows you to replenish ammo and grenades from enemies that were not killed with explosives. Enemies killed leave Scavenger bags that can be picked up.
- War Machine (Streak - 700 points): The War Machine is a semi-automatic grenade launcher with a six round magazine. The War Machine works like the Death Machine -- it lasts until all the grenades have been used.
- SMR (AR)
- Skorpion EVO II (SMG)
- Tactical Insertion (Tactical)
- Escort Drone (Streak - 1,000 points): The Escort Drone follows you around and will attempt to kill any enemies you encounter.
- M8A1 (AR)
- Ballistic Knife (Special)
- Awareness (Perk 3): Makes enemies at least 4x louder than normal, allowing you to hear their footsteps easier when they get closer to you.
- K-9 Unit (Streak - 1,275 points): Spawns multiple attack dogs that hunt down enemy players.
- M1216 (Shotgun)
- XPR-50 (Sniper)
- Claymore (Lethal)
- Swarm (Streak - 1,400 points): Calls in a swarm of Hunter Killer drones that search and destroy enemies on the map.
- AN-94 (AR)
- Ghost (Perk 1): Enemy UAV's cannot detect you while moving, but if you stop, you will show up on the enemy radar.
Back to the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 section