GTA V features three playable characters. Character switching is incredibly fluid and instant, and you can select any of the three characters off-mission with free-roam, but not while on a mission. In missions you can only switch for unique objectives.
Here are the characters:
- Michael is a retired bank robber who made a deal with the FIB and is currently in the witness protection program.
- Married to wife (Amanda) and has a teenage daughter named Tracy and a son named Jimmy.
- Michael is the brains of the trio, and an effective leader.
- Michael has a special version of the bullet time ability.
- Franklin is in his early 20s and works at a car dealership.
- Franklin is a street hustler (and it's also how he met Micahel)
- Franklin is a skilled sniper and driver. He will be the best driver in the game despite the game having a driving statistic.
- Michael is Franklin's mentor
- Trevor is a former military pilot who lives in a trailer in Blaine County (the desert area of the game)
- Trevor used to work a few bank jobs with Michael
- Trevor has a special frenzy mode where he does double damage while taking half damage, and he also has a special unique melee attack.
- Trevor is an exceptional pilot and will be the best pilot in the game.
Michael is voiced by Ned Luke:
Franklin is voiced by Shawn Fonteno:
Trevor is voiced by Steven Ogg:
Back to the GTA 5 section