Here is a State of Decay Traps Guide. Using Merle Dixon tactics, here is everything you need to know about Outpost Traps including how to set them up and how to set them off.
Traps tips and hints:
- In order to set up traps, you must first claim an outpost. To claim an outpost, fully search a building and then kill all the zombies inside. Then you press Down on your dpad and hit "Establish Outpost". Here is a State of Decay outposts guide that goes more in depth about establishing outposts.
- Once you set up an outpost, on the top left it should say "Traps Ready". Open your menu, press RB until you get to the home icon, and find "Outposts" at the bottom.
- Click an outpost, and then you will be able to set up traps for passing hordes by clicking A.
- You can lead a horde to the traps as well.
- Even if you're not near your outposts, the traps will still kill zeds if they pass by.