Gearbox Software is rolling out some new Borderlands 2 hot fixes across all platforms.
Here is the full list of fixes
- Corrected an issue with certain assault rifles not receiving the proper damage bonus from their barrel.
- Flynt now has a chance to drop the Tinderbox and other unique items.
- Addressed an issue where BNK-3R could get stuck and not be defeated.
- Corrected the alignment of holographic pistol sights.
- (Mr. Torgue DLC) Badassasarus now takes proper explosion damage from the Tunguska rocket launcher.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Players that have accepted but not completed “Roll Insight” can now properly interact with Murderlin.
- (Tina Tiny DLC) Repositioned the boundary turrets in Unassuming Docks to prevent players from missing a critical area.
- Addressed a rare issue where players who did not complete the optional “Collect Slag Samples” objective would not properly spawn back into the Natural Selection Annex.
- (PC / Mac Only) Fixed an issue where the visual effect tied to Krieg’s “Hellfire Halitosis” skill could last longer than intended