Final Fantasy VII is now available on Steam. Check out the features of this remastered version from Square Enix below.
- Includes cloud saving and achievements!
- Supports 16:9 aspect ratio, but the image will be stretched. It's better to play it at 4:3 with black bars on the sides. (Plus this makes the quality better.)
- 3D texture resolution is higher.
- They added a Z-buffer, so no more shaky polygons like the PSX version.
- It works on modern machines without any issues unlike the previous version. (Made by Eidos back in 1999)
- There is a mod (look on google) that lets you use the original PSX version of music and sound to improve the quality.
- There is a new feature that lets you boost your character stats, I recommend staying away from it because it will ruin the challenges.