It's finally here! The official Gameplay Video of GTA V. Also check out our full in depth break down of the GTA V gameplay trailer too.
Rockstar have always made awesome trailers for the GTA games throughout the years, and this one is no different!
- Rockstar have tried to reimagine the open world game in a number of ways.
- The game world is beautiful massive and diverse.
- The game covers mountains, oceans, expensive stores, and strip malls. Urban decay, and untouched wilderness.
- For the first time, the game features 3 different heroes.
- Michael a once successful bank robber, and now a less successful family man.
- Franklin, a street hustler.
- Trevor, "the less said about him, the better".
- The narrative is transformed into one story, and the structure of individual missions.
- Players can cut between vantage points.
- And from one high octane moment to another.
- This gives missions a whole new level of diversity and intensity. No more linear missions like in the previous GTAs.
- The world is huge and packed with a vast array of things to see and do.
- Cars can be customized, planes can be bought, clothes can be bought, sports games can be played.
- You can dive in the ocean.
- Animals to spot, hunt and be hunted by.
- You can befriend NPCs.
- Hunt bounties.
- Theres been a huge focus on making the mechanics as fast and fluid as possible compared to previous games.
- Bike riding is back.
- Sky diving, parachuting is also back.
- GTA Online is better than ever! But no more news about it...yet!
What do you think? Personally I think it looks amazing! This is exactly what I wanted from GTA V. I can't wait!
Posted by George K