Minecraft Xbox 360 Title Update 12 on is going to be huge. It will finally add texture pack support, jungle biomes, a new tutorial world, a build height of 256 (increased form 128) and more to the 360 edition of Minecraft. The update is currently in development by 4J studios and will be released soon, the exact release date is currently not known.
Check out the full list of planned changes in the update below:
- Texture pack support
- Mash-up pack support
- 'Mash-up pack' will be a combination of resources (textures, BGMs, and so on) and world data. Makes Minecraft look like another game.
- Updated tutorial world.
- New ability to "favorite skins."
- Build height limit will be changed from 128 to 256.
- Jungle biome.
- 1.3.1 feature: Cocoa pods grow on jungle trees
- Jungle woods, planks, stairs
- Cocoa pods
- Chiseled Stone Brick
- Redstone lamps
- 1.4.2 feature: Mob head
- Iron Golem
- Ocelot and Cat
- Slabs and stairs can be placed upside-down.
- 1.3.1 feature: Items can be placed directly on upside down slabs and stairs.
- 1.4.2 feature: Corner stairs automatically change its shape
- 1.4.6 feature: Dropped items are rendered in 3D
So are you excited for the upcoming title update? And which Texture packs are you looking forward to use? Post your comments below and let us know.