Rockstar Games has posted a new article on their official site where they answered some questions about GTA V from random gamers.
Check out the full Q&A here!
- They're assuring us that September 17th is the release date. No more delays!
- Nothing new about PC/Next-Gen release, take that as you will
- It will require a mandatory Install of roughly 8 GB. The Xbox 360 version is 2 Discs, but after installing Disc 1 only Disc 2 is required to play
- New Gameplay Video will be coming soon
- Multiplayer/Grand Theft Auto Online info sometime this Summer.
- You can find and "kill" another main character, but it will just put them in the Hospital like normal GTA.
- Certain missions will have you play with different combinations of the main characters. Some may be solo, or duo or all three of them together.
Posted by George
What do you think? Post your thoughts in the comments below.