CVG has posted a new interview with Rockstar Games about GTA 5. The interview reveals a bunch of new details about the game that we didn't see in the first official gameplay trailer.
Also check out
- You can stick-bomb cars with TNT
- There is now a destruction engine
- The SWAT in the game is organized and focused unlike in the previous games, and will be more aggressive as well.
- There are a lot of customization options when it comes to vehicles, you can have bulletproof tires, roll cages, nitro, engine tuning, and a lot more.
- Melee fights will be less static
- More advanced AI in both peds and enemies (dynamic AI)
- Cover mechanics have been greatly improved
GTA V launches September 17, 2013 on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.