FFXIV Binding Coil of Bahamut Raid Lockout Info.
- The Binding Coil of Bahamut is compromised of multiple dungeons, or turns. Be warned that the spell Return cannot be used in certain turns.
- Progress within the Binding Coil of Bahamut is saved at specific locations for each player, and you may resume your foray where you left off.
- Progress is reset every Monday at 11:00 (Earth time).
- To enter the Binding Coil of Bahamut, you must be in a party of eight Disciples of War or Magic with a Level 50 or higher.
- All members must also have completed the quest "Primal Awakening."
- The starting Point is determined by the Party leader's progress.
- Even party members who have not progressed as far as the party leader may participate, provided they meet the entry requirements.
- In this case, their progress will be updated to the same as that of the leader.
- Please note, however, that parties whos members have progress further than the party leader cannot resume a foray.
- All forays of the Binding Coil of Bahamut are limited to 90 minutes (Earth Time)
- All items in a player's loot list will automatically be transferred over to that player's inventory upon leaving the area.
- Items unable to be obtained will be lost!
- Back to the FFXIV section