Final Fantasy XIV is getting its first patch (2.1) as well as some new content. Below is a list of everything being added.
- Player housing with 380+ pieces of decoration to customize your house.
- New Dungeons are being added.
- One dungeon is called the "Crystal Tower", and will require 24 players.
- A new "hard mode" boss is being added.
- PVP is finally making its way to FFXIV, called "The Wolve's Den", it will have two teams of four players fighting each other.
- Treasure hunting modes for solo or multiplayer.
- Daily quests to fight special enemies.
- Random match ups with other players.
More details will be announced soon.