Towing notes and tips:
- The towing company is #15 on our properties locations and map. It costs $150,000. (Note that it won't be available for purchase until Tonya calls you and tells you.)
- You can get missions by using the provided Tow truck that spawns on the lot after you buy it.
- You can also find a tow truck at this location.
- You will earn $500 per towed car. (If you don't get any penalties)
- The missions don't end.
- Honk your horn to call the dispatcher and accept the mission when he calls.
- Once you complete one towing mission, another one won't be available right away, but if you drive away (a few blocks) from the destination, you can try honking the horn and get another mission.
- You can also wait a game day (by sleeping in Franklin's house a few times) and try again.
- For missions where you need to rescue drivers from railroad tracks, push them off the tracks with your tow truck before hooking up to the car. It's faster that way.
- Note that some people will shoot at you when you try to repossess their vehicle, so be prepared.
- There are also time limits for delivering the vehicles, so try not to take too long.
- Don't forget to use Franklin's special driving skill to take sharp corners or get through a lot of traffic without crashing.
- After you arrive at destinations, you will have to wait for the drivers to get in your truck, then hook up to their car and take it back to the impound lot or a garage.
- Use the right stick or (LEFT SHIFT and CTRL on PC) to raise and lower the crane.
- To drop a vehicle off (unhook it), hold right on the D-Pad (consoles) or hold H on PC.
- Be careful not to hurt or kill the driver or damage their vehicle as this will fail the mission.
If you have any questions, comments, or GTA 5 towing hints or tips, please post them in the comments below. Thanks for visiting.