Rockstar has released a GTA 5 and GTA Online update that fixes various issues. The GTA 5 story mode autosave bug that was corrupting saves was also fixed. The patch notes can be found below.
GTA 5 Story Mode:
- Removes the autosave that occurred when transitioning into GTA Online from within GTAV Story Mode to prevent the chance of Story Mode saves becoming corrupted.
- Fixes an issue that caused Story Mode missions to be missed in some instances.
- Fix to address the issue where players were stuck launching a session before the Mall or Nothing race in the online tutorial.
- Fix to address an issue where bank & cash were deleted incorrectly in some cases.
- Fix to address incorrect amounts of cash being dropped when the player dies in Missions and Last Team Standing.
- Fixes an issue where the Character Switch Wheel would disappear after a failed load.
- Fixes an issue where attempting to enter GTA Online via the Character Switch Wheel caused a black screen.
- Fixes an issue where temporary characters were overwriting main characters.
- Fixes an issue where players were losing apartments and the money they spent on them.
- Several tweaks to GTA Online including improving overall stability.