Rockstar has officially confirmed that the free Beach Bum DLC for GTA Online will be arriving next week.
Here is the official post from Rockstar:
"Get ready to tear up the coast and kick up some sand with the free Grand Theft Auto Online Beach Bum update that will be coming next week Tuesday November 19th. All the new Beach Bum content will be added automatically to GTA Online through our next title update (1.06), and will include two new weapons, a quartet of rugged and fun new vehicles for land and sea, lots of new action-packed Jobs, plus a wide variety of suitably rad new apparel, hairstyle and tattoo customization options. Read on for more details."
The Beach Bum update will also bring new jobs to GTA Online. Included are beach-themed Races, Deathmatches, Parachutes, Last Team Standings, Survivals as well as more Gang Attacks.
- "Grass Route II" (Race): In this sequel to the original popular Grass Route Race,
go off-road in an epic heat starting on the North bank of the Zancudo
River through the treacherous wetlands with a triumphant finish on the
beach in North Chumash.
- "Survival on Del Perro Pier" (Survival):
Skip the ferris wheel for a deadlier kind of thrill ride as you take on
waves of relentless enemies at this beachfront attraction.
- "View of Vespucci" (Parachuting): This
leap sends you from 2,980 feet, down towards Vespucci Beach, weaving
through palm trees to land on the basketball courts of the rec center.
If you've got skills, it's possible to freefall through the first few
checkpoints before even opening your chute.
- "Paleto Beach" (Team Deathmatch): The
locals complain that not a lot happens in this sleepy town, so do them a
favor and wake 'em up with a barrage of gunfire exchanged between you
and a rival team. This Team Deathmatch takes place right on the romantic
shoreline for 4-8 players.
- "Sundae Driving" (Bike Race): Sure to be a new fan-favorite motorbike race, menace Vespucci Beach on your two-wheel rocket, taking breakneck corners as you try and best the competition.
Expect these and lots more Jobs to be added to Grand Theft Auto Online next week.
The update also includes four new vehicles that can be used in vehicle deathmatches, and Beach bum Races:
- BF Bifta dune buggy
- Canis Kalahari off-road truck
- Bravado Paradise beach camper van
- Speeder speedboat
These vehicles are also available in Story Mode for Michael, Trevor and Franklin to enjoy - to access them, visit your garage property and the Marina property for the vehicles and the boat respectively.
- The compact yet deadly SNS Pistol
- And the brutal new Broken Bottle melee weapon which is quite effective at delivering the appropriate message in up close and personal encounters.