Sony has uploaded a new video showing the official unboxing of the PlayStation 4. Also you can find a list of what's included in the PlayStation 4 box below.
Quote from Shuhei Yoshida, President of Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios: "PlayStation 4 will be incredibly powerful but elegant and easy to use, empowering game developers to create innovative gaming experiences we can only begin to imagine."
Also here's a PS4 unboxing from WIRED:
The PlayStation 4 Console (Jet Black) includes the following:
- 500GB hard drive .
- Slot-loading Blu-ray game & movie player.
- DualShock 4 wireless controller with rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Headset, a wired mono voice-chat headset.
- HDMI Cable capable of up to 4K HD TV resolution and 3D output.
- USB Charging Cable to recharge the DualShock 4 controller.
- PlayStation 4 Power Cable.
- PlayStation 4 Manual.
- Launch Edition features a $10 PlayStation Network Voucher, for a limited time while supplies last.
Also, the PlayStation App will enable iPhone, iPad, and Android-based smartphones and tablets to become second screens for the PS4 system.
The PlayStation 4 console will now always come with a voice-chat headset to connect to the controller. It also supports the optional new PlayStation Camera & old PlayStation 3 Move motion controller. Also note that the PlayStation 4's games are by default Region Free, allowing you to import & play games worldwide. (Unless it is blocked by the publisher)
The PlayStation 4 is available starting today (November 15th 2013) at $399 / €399 / £349 in America / Canada, and will be available November 29th in Europe / Australia.
PS4 UI Walkthrough:
So what do you guys think about the PlayStation 4 release? Will you be getting one?