Next Car Game is a demolition derby themed racing game with realistic soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races.
Check out Next Car Game on Steam Early Access.
Features of the Early Access:
- A playable Technology Sneak Peek 2.0. Have fun on the physics playground!
- Two cars, American and European style, with unique handling traits.
- Two race tracks and one derby stadium, both tarmac and gravel surfaces.
- Race and derby game modes with up to (!) 24 cars, all with dynamic damage.
- Soft-body car damage physics system that doesn't need a super computer.
- Dynamic content that reacts realistically – fences and billboards break down, tires fly around.
- Different types of engines and tires to test the effect of upgrades.
- Player garage.
- Improved car damage and handling.
- More cars, each with different stylings and performance.
- More race tracks and derby stadiums with varying surfaces.
- More dynamic content on the tracks.
- Highly configurable multiplayer with a variety of modes.
- Extensive player garage and car upgrading system.
- In-game classifieds to buy and sell cars and parts.
- Streamlined and polished user interface.
- Improved graphics quality and performance.