Here's the Ubisoft E3 2014 media briefing live stream with updates, coverage and details about the games shown.
Details will be updated below...
Far Cry 4
- Far Cry 4 trailer shows first 5 minutes of the game
- Trailer opens up with passports being passed around a van full of people, sign says Kyrat, based on a Himalayan region.
- Antagonist shows up, exhibits aggressive borderline psychotic behavior much like Vaas, though more aware of everything around him.
- Antagonist seems to be in league with the player, trailer is in-game and looks great, awesome fire effects, lighting, animations seem smooth.
Just Dance 2015
- Just Dance 2015 officially announced
- New track list, "powered by the community", something called a Community Remix.
- Can play with a smart phone through wifi "big screen" such as a tablet.
- Multi-device online gaming through JustDanceNow.com, phone as a controller.
- Scheduled to launch in October
- New trailer shown
- Characters are trained specialists
- Released into New York 3 weeks into the outbreak to take back the city.
- Cool looking CGI trailer showing the course of a family over the time of the outbreak, shows the city changing and becoming quarantined, also shows what looks like a militarized faction as the characters try to rescue a civilian.
- Trailer does a great job of setting up a post-apocalyptic city.
- "Coast to Coast" gameplay trailer shows a drive from Miami to LA without any loading screens
- Really great looking graphics
- More news about their goal to eliminate loading screens and have the experience be seamless, sped up gameplay trailer showing off roads and environments, really nice detail worked into some of the landmarks, cities look nice, skyboxes are great- if they can deliver giant cities that don't feel copy-pasted then this could be something to pick up for sure.
- In May they went to 7 different locations in the world to get community feedback, and seem pretty invested in making sure player feedback plays a big part.
- Beta announced for July 23rd: www.TheCrewGame.com/Beta November 11th release date, PS4, XB1, PC
Assassin's Creed Unity
- CGI trailer showcasing the French Revolution, as with most AC trailers does a great job with the mood- ruined city, riots,
- 4 assassins helping the revolutionists, smoke grenades, pistols, rifles, and typical melee weapons are shown off. Main assassin- Alex Amancio(?)
- Gameplay trailer now; traveling and parkour seems MUCH faster, shown able to skip areas of a building and still travel fluently.
- Sounds as though different factions can be worked for.
- Combat seems pretty typical, and we see the return of chests and pickpocket targets around the city. Looks like you can now overlay icons in-game such as shops, mercenaries etc while playing rather than needing to switch to the map.
- Typical eagle-vision and trail a target mission so far, more of the same at this point which isn't a bad thing. After the main target is killed the other 3 "player" assassins step out.
- Release date in November
- Only for Xbox One
Valiant Hearts: The Great War
- New trailer shown
- Release date: June 25
Rainbow Six: Siege
- Gameplay trailer shown
- 4 vs 4 multiplayer tactical gameplay
- Pre alpha footage.
- Starts with bird's eye view of a house in the middle of a hostage situation. helicopter circles around, cops everywhere.
- Multiplayer chat continues as the hostage takers barricade themselves in. The hostage is found by a police bot. Bot's dead as a map appears and the cops start planning their strike. they agree on a helicopter insertion. 4 players drop from a helicopter on the roof and rappel down the side of the house.
- Breaching in, they take out a terrorist and grab the hostage. Terrorists start shooting through the walls which get chipped to pieces. Seems dynamic. The police continue engaging for a while. Looks good so far. The house is in shambles from all the gunfire, the destruction is beautiful. Breaching charges seem to be dynamic, you can place them anywhere seemingly, even in the roof of rooms.