Driveclub has received a new update featuring five new Japanese tracks, gameplay enhancements, AI improvements, new features, a new multiplayer game mode and more. The full patch notes can be found below.
Driveclub 1.10 Patch NotesNew Features:
- Adds a new online game mode: Multiplayer Time Trial
- Adds five new tracks in Japan, offering 11 variants in total:
- Nakasendo, Japan (2 variants)
- Lake Shoji, Japan (2 variants)
- Asagiri Hills Racetrack (3 variants)
- Takahagi Hills (2 variants)
- Goshodaira (2 variants)
- Makes changes to AI drafting behavior.
- Makes changes to the impact of world collisions whilst driving on a straight, to reduce the amount of drag and speed lost from impact.
- Adds a new option to Event Settings to race without crowd, track infrastructure and corner flags.
- Adds the option to browse and register for Multiplayer events via the Social Hub.
- Windscreen wiper speeds have been changed.
- A bug with AI car wing mirrors not showing a reflecltion has now been fixed.
- Disables overscan compensation when playing via Remote Play.
- Adds a link to the PlayStation®Store to the DRIVECLUB Home menu.
- Also includes a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.