The Trail Opening Cinematic is a sneak peek into The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt which is scheduled to launch February 24th, 2015 for Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4.
Here's a new Dragon Age: Inqusition gameplay trailer. BioWare has noted that the environments will be larger than than the previous two games, providing more opportunity for exploration. Inquisition will be launching November 18 for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
The Evil Within has been released for the Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC. Developed by Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami, it features third person survival horror in highly-crafted environments, with a game world that can transform during scripted events as the result of player actions, altering locations and creating new paths.
Bungie posted some statistics for the one month anniversary of the launch of Destiny:
- Destiny averages 3.2 million players each and every day.
- Average playtime is still right around 3 hours a day, even on weekdays, one month after launch.
- The average player plays Destiny 1.8 times a day.
- The average player has played Destiny 20.9 times.
- Over the past three weeks, there have been more players online in Destiny than during the same span for Halo 3 and Halo: Reach, combined.
CD Projekt's Damien Monnier gives us a glimpse of the various mechanics which combine to create the living and breathing world of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.